This is a practical course for those with little or no previous tractor and machine handling experience and on successful completion you will achieve an NPTC Level 2 Award in Tractor Driving and Handling.
Dependant on experience, the course runs for a minimum of 3 days.
Please note – This course does not licence those who pass to drive on the Highway.
Course Duration – 4 days.
No formal qualifications are required.
Course includes –
- Health and Safety at Work Act
- Tractor control
- Safe handling techniques of tractor and equipment
- Daily maintenance checks
- Brakes and braking
- Hitching and unhitching trailed equipment
- Manoeuvring with and without trailers
- Hitching and unhitching mounted and PTO equipment
- Operating hydraulics and use of fore-end loaders.
This course runs once a month. Fore more information, please register your interest below.
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.