This course is a requalification for the Emergency First Aid Certificate that you will already hold and maybe due to expire.
Course includes requalification/refresher in:
- The role of the first aider
- Communicating with a casualty
- Contents of first aid kits (and avoiding cross infection)
- Recording of incidents and accidents
- Assessing the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administering first aid to a casualty who; is unconscious, requires cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR), is choking, is wounded or bleeding, is in shock, injury assessment, illness assessment and isolated injury assessment.
Maximum Group Size of 12 for all First Aid Courses.
Courses run every month at Bicton College, please contact us for dates.
Can be held at a venue of your choice for groups of 8 or more. Please enquire about our business packages for discounts that may be available.
Entry requirements –
Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate (which may be due to expire).
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.