You will be able to use Adobe Illustrator to design, create, modify and layout artwork for display in print or on a screen (eg vector graphics for design and drawing; raster graphics for photo manipulation or illustration).
Benefits to your business:
This course will give your employees an introduction to the functions of Adobe InDesign, boosting their knowledge, skills and confidence to present your business publications in an appealing and professional way. The optional accreditation will accredit your employees with a nationally recognised IT qualification.
You will learn how to use Adobe InDesign to produce digital publications and be able to:
Obtain, insert and combine information for designs
- Identify what designs are needed
- Obtain, input and prepare designs to meet needs
- Identify what generic copyright and other constraints apply to the use of designs
- Combine information of different types or from different sources for designs
- Identify the context in which the designs will be used
- Identify which file format to use for saving and exchanging designs
- Store and retrieve files effectively, in line with local guidelines and conventions where available
Use design software tools to create, manipulate and edit designs
- Use suitable tools and techniques to create designs
- Use appropriate tools and techniques to manipulate and edit designs
- Check designs meets needs, using IT tools and making corrections as necessary
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.