This workshop is an opportunity for you to explore negotiations in the workplace. You will also have the chance to identify your personal conflict management style and explore the pros and con of differing styles
By the nature of the workshop you will take part in short negotiation activities and have the opportunity to engage with a wide range of participants.
Networking opportunities with other practitioners and the benefits of shared practice.
Benefits to your business:
The workshop places an emphasis on the development of negotiating techniques that can easily be transferred to the reality of the workplace such as:
- Conflict resolution
- Problem Solving
The aim of the workshop is to facilitate the exploration and understanding of the concept of negotiations in the work place.
Those attending will be encouraged to explore these concepts through a range of activities that include
- Exploring and clarifying the concept of negotiations
- Identifying a variety of approaches to negotiating and deal making
- Identifying personal conflict management styles and exploring the pros and cons of differing styles
- Taking part in negotiation activities to consolidate the learning experience
This workshop directly compliments other workshops such as:
- Problem solving and decision making
- Understanding your communication style
- Influencing others
- Effective communication in business
All these workshops have content that is integral to both ILM and CMI Leadership and Management Awards.
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.