This qualification provides the necessary skills to carry out a range of basic day-to-day computerised payroll routines using commercially available computerised payroll software – SAGE Payroll.
You work in payroll or you want to develop skills in computerised payroll.
Ideally you need to be working in a payroll environment to study this qualification, but there are no formal entry requirements.
The Level 2 Award in Computerised Payroll is made up of the following:
- Understanding potential health and safety and security risks
- Maintaining the security of data within a computerised environment
- Understanding organisational procedures for processing payroll in a computerised environment
- Understanding the statutory requirements for submitting information
- Being able to process information on starters, leavers and changes to current employees
- Being able to process payroll accurately on a pay period basis
- Being able to back up and update systems when required
To gain an understanding of the underpinning skills required to enter data into computerised payroll software.
The opportunity to develop the skills and identify the various career pathways open for you.
The Computerised Payroll Level 3 qualification also available at Cornwall College.
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.