This course is suitable for anyone who uses rodenticides to control rats and mice in the workplace.
- Safe Use of Biocides
- Legislation that affects Pest Management
- Common terms for using biocides
- Public health biocides product labels
- Safe Storage and Transport of Biocides
- Disposal of Biocides and Containers
- Keeping Biocide Records
- Commensal Rodents
- Specific Legislation and best practice for the management and control of rats and mice
- Target Pest Species
- Non-target Species
- Site Surveys
- Evaluate Control Options
- Control Programmes
Upon completion of the training and after a successful assessment you will be awarded a CITY & GUILDS NPTC LEVEL 2 AWARD IN THE SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES FOR VERTEBRATE PEST CONTROL FOR RATS AND MICE.
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.