This is a stand alone module from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Professional Diploma course. It outlines how understanding and analysing the macro and micro environments can enable organisations to assess the impact of the disruptive digital landscape in delivering objectives.Developing strategic recommendations and creating digital marketing mixes to enable organisations to respond with agility to market needs. It examines how the management of digital channels and the application of key digital measures help to achieve business objectives.
There will also be a £50 membership and assessment fee, payable to CIM, required to gain this qualification.
Share this course with someone you know...
- CIM Mastering Metrics Award
- CIM Strategic Marketing Award
- CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing
- CIM Integrated Communication Award
- CIM Digital Marketing Award
- CIM Marketing Award
- CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing
- CIM Digital Marketing Essentials Award
- CIM Marketing Principles Award
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.