This course is suitable for all plumbers and engineers involved in the installation, commissioning, service and repair of hot water systems, solar thermal hot water systems or air source/ground source heat pumps.
To enrol on this course, you will need:
- A recognised competence in a conventional fuel (i.e. gas, oil, or solid fuel) or a relevant plumbing qualification such as an NVQ level 2 or equivalent experience
- A WRAS approved Water Regulations qualification
- An Energy Efficiency qualification issued by a 17024 UKAS accredited body
During this course, you will cover:
- Building Regulations Approved Document G
- Water Regulations 1999
- Unvented hot water system design
- Installation requirements
The programme is 75% theoretical with 25% practical assessment. Upon successful completion, you will have the knowledge to work safely on unvented hot water systems in accordance with all relevant legislation.
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.