Animal Management Recruitment Event (Online)
Can you see yourself working in our dedicate and vibrant Animal Zone, shaping the lives of our students and helping them achieve their career goals?
We’re looking for passionate individuals to join our team. Learn more about what it takes to work at Bicton College at our upcoming recruitment day.
We have vacancies for programme managers, practical instructors and associate lecturers, with varying levels of experience needed. For more information, sign up to our event below or get in touch with us today.
- Overview about Bicton College. – Darren Evans, Head Campus (5 mins)
- Overview about the roles we have on offer. – Alex Robinson-Barr, Curriculum Area Manager for Animal Science, Vet Nursing & Equine (10 mins)
- Overview about the animal collection and the daily routines. – Jess Hill Animal Zone Manager & Study Programme Manager (10 mins)
- Q&A session
Attendees will gain knowledge about the roles that are being advertised currently, where to apply and more details about the application process.
- A wide range of animals, especially our exotics; top animal collection in Devon
- Bicton College estate and campus
- Purpose-built buildings and enclosures
- Industry links; such as Donkey Sanctuary, Longleat Safari Park and the RSPCA
- Links with the local community: dog shows, face your fears events and keeper days
Book your place
« Taster Day at Bicton College