- This event has passed.
Get Hired – Apprenticeship Recruitment Event – Camborne
Cornwall College is the largest provider of apprenticeships in the South West, working with thousands of businesses and individuals across the region every year.
If you are looking for an apprenticeship job or what to know more about apprenticeships, come along to our annual Apprenticeship Recruitment Event to:
- Meet employers recruiting apprentices
- Speak to current apprentices and college tutors
- Apply for apprenticeship job vacancies in various industries
- Get help with CV writing and interview tips
- Find out how you can earn real wages and learn new skills.
Employers attending Camborne campus include:
- Kings Service Centre
- Pall Aeropower – 4 x Engineering apprenticeship with routes into Design and Craft
- Redrow – Decorating and Carpentry apprenticeships
- Pendennis Shipyard – 10 x Surface Finishers (Marine Engineering) 3 x Fabrication Welder (Engineering) and 10 x Engineering apprenticeships
- Exeter University Penryn Campus – Engineering, 2 x Lab Technicians and Business Administration apprenticeships
- A & P Group – Engineering apprenticeship
- CORMAC Solutions Ltd
- Glendale Services – Arboriculture (management, cultivation and care of trees) apprentices
- PSG Cornwall – Business Administration apprentice
- Cotel Telecom (UK) Rental – 2 x Installation Communication (Engineering apprenticeships)
For more information, please contact our Recruitment Team on 0330 123 2523 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!