Artisan’s Christmas Fair 2017
In the comfortable surroundings of Bicton College’s Georgian House, relax and enjoy complimentary refreshments during demonstrations of spinning, felt making, fused glass, wood whittling and many more.
- Sample Bicton College’s chutneys and vinegars made by foundation learning students
- Watch demonstrations of fibrecraft by students
- Select a handcrafted bird or insect box, designed by foundation learning students
- Support emerging artisans by purchasing unique handcrafted products
- Relax in the Georgian House, enjoy complementary refreshments listening to Joan Prowse, Acoustic Guitar and the fAB choristers.
Demonstrations and sales:
- Nuno felted accessories using local and exotic fleece
- Needle felt by Joan Prowse
- Jean Field – exquisite hand knitted silk and alpaca shawls
- Jane Baker – fused glass Contemporary nuno felted shawls and accessories
- Louise Kane – vintage cushions
- Ark Pottery
- Patricia Seabright – contemporary ceramics
- Debbie Eden – Christmas floral decorations
- Heather Firby – woolly-minded, contemporary knitted garment
- Alison Mitchell – illustrator, printmaker – greeting cards and limited edition prints
- Mary and Hamish Spence – felt and cut pictures
Fibrecraft and related exquisite accessories, wearables, interiors available from:
Angela Bache. Anne Porter, Jules Hester, S O Designs, Belinda Delaney, Melanie Cowlan, Janice Nunn, Rosie Draper, Kath Brabbins, Kathryn Uphill, Sue Lucas and more.