On this course you will learn advanced techniques to improve, portraits, landscapes, travel photography, special occasions, and competition entries. Best settings, best lens choice, and best printing options. Advanced use of natural, artificial and studio flash lighting. Common uses of photo software. Special techniques; including Panoramas, HDR, Focus Stacking. There will be projects each week across all genres for people to bring in and show to the group.
Please bring your camera to the class and tripods will be needed.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Wednesday, 20/09/2017
- End Date: Wednesday, 29/11/2017
- Start Time: 6:30PM
- End Time: 8:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 10 weeks
- Fee: £120.00
- Course Code: RE:1G97:CAM-M-1/1