On this short course you will learn different methods of producing Crazy Patchwork at the first session followed by learning how to make your own piping at the second. You will then be able to use both techniques to complete a decorative product of your choice at the third session, such as a cushion cover or placemats.
You will need to bring with you a general sewing kit and your sewing machine (with instruction booklet). You will also need to bring the materials you wish to use at the class as these are not provided and we will let you know, at least a week beforehand, exactly what materials you will need but we expect most of you will already have some of the materials required.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Monday, 28/01/2019
- End Date: Monday, 18/02/2019
- Start Time: 6:30PM
- End Time: 8:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 3 weeks
- Fee: £38.00
- Course Code: RE:1D27:CAM-M-1/1