This popular workshop covers various techniques using silver plated wire and sea glass, to produce beautiful, individual jewellery to keep for yourself or even sell!
The techniques taught throughout the day do not require any soldering and very minimal tools.
This workshop is a good introduction into jewellery making and if you fancy learning more you can follow it with our Silver Beginner Jewellery Course.
All of the materials are provided, however you are welcome to bring your own sea glass along with you.
Please wear old clothes or bring an apron to protect your clothes and wear sensible shoes (no open toe shoes).
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 19/05/2018
- End Date: Saturday, 19/05/2018
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 1 day
- Fee: £49.00
- Course Code: RE:1C93:CAM-M-1/1