On this course you will gain a basic understanding of basic ARC welding, covering downhand single weld beads, re-joining of runs, build-up weld runs to form a weld pad, welding inside and outside corner joints and horizontal/vertical fillet welds on 3-12mm thick plate.
The MIG welding section will cover the setting-up of the machine (volts and wire speed etc) for correct operation to deposit welds in the downhand, horizontal/vertical and vertical weld positions, material thickness 1-6mm.
You will require fire resistant overalls and steel toe capped boots/shoes for this course. Also due to Health and Safety guidelines we would recommend that you wear glasses instead of contact lenses if you require them.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Thursday, 26/04/2018
- End Date: Thursday, 21/06/2018
- Start Time: 6:30PM
- End Time: 8:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 8 weeks
- Fee: £166.00
- Course Code: RE:1W06:CAM-M-1/1