Specialist degrees in the South West
We offer a range of specialist degrees with two year foundation degrees and one year top-up to honours programmes you can fast track your graduate career:
- Real work experience
- Specialist degrees for the South West
- Affordable degrees from £8,600* per year
- Partnerships with The University of Plymouth
What’s going on…
We offer degrees in
- Animal Management
- Emergency Services
Want to talk to a tutor about a particular degree?
Please complete the form below and we will arrange a conversation
Discover your degree
Information on applications, offers, acceptances and attainment
The information published shows:
- The number of applications for admission on to recognised, undergraduate higher education courses that we have received from UK domiciled applicants.
- The number of offers we have made in relation to those applications.
- The number of those offers accepted and the number of those who have registered with us.
- The number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us.
It also shows these numbers by reference to:
- The gender of the individuals to which they relate
- Their ethnicity
- Their socio-economic background.
It is important to note that the data presented has not been contextualised. This means, for example, that you will not be able to see from this data how many of those applying to courses met the entry criteria. It is also the case that universities and colleges will often receive many more applications than they have spaces on courses and so offer rates will necessarily be lower than application rates in those circumstances.
Click here to download the Information on applications, offers, acceptances and attainment (Transparency Data).
Get the latest
Foundation degree awarding powers
Bicton College is part of The Cornwall College Group. In a major boost for businesses and learners in the South West, we have secured foundation degree awarding powers.
As the only FE college in the region and one of nine in the entire country, we now have the authority to co-create bespoke higher level foundation degree courses with key employers efficiently and quickly to the requirements of each business as well as being responsive to the workforce needs of the local and regional economy. We also work in partnership with a range of universities to award our HNDs, Foundation Degrees, Bachelors Degrees and Masters programmes.
- Term dates
- How to apply
- Determination of Higher Education Programme Fees
- HE Fees 2021-22
- Withdrawing and suspending studies procedure
- Admissions policy
- HE Criminal Convictions policy 2020 – 2021
- Course transfer procedure
- Outstanding fees and deregistration procedure
- Value for Money Statement 2020
- Repeating studies procedure
- Resuming study procedure
- Student change of address procedure
- HE Course Closure Refund and Compensation Procedure
- HE APL Application Form 2020-2021
- HE Public Information Procedure 2020-2021
- HE Accommodation Policy Procedure (Private Sector) 2020
- HE Terms and Conditions (HE Presribed Programmes) 2020-21
- The Cornwall College Group Higher Education Student Handbooks 2020-21
- Higher Education Student Engagement Strategy
- Cornwall College Access and Participation Plan 2020-2021 to 2024-25
- Fee Summary for 2021-22
- Cornwall College Access and Participation Plan 2019-2020
- Access Agreements Cornwall College 2018-2019
Discover Uni is a free and independent resource. It has been developed by the organisations that fund and regulate higher education in the UK for prospective students and those who support them. It is designed to help them make sense of the information that’s out there, and to find and understand what’s relevant and useful to them. Its aim is to help students make an informed choice about whether, where and what to study.
See more at Discover Uni